Immense Culture provides a wide range of In-Vitro and In-Vivo Toxicology services to the Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical indurestries to assist in candidate selection and to support for the first in human studies.
• In-Vitro studies help in the selection of final candidates.
• Cytotoxicity Screening in Mammalian Cells Including Human and Non-Human.
• Genotoxicity Testing: (Bacterial Reverse Mutation Test,In Vitro Mammalian Chromosome Aberration.
• Test Using Chinese Hamster Ovary cells, Mammalian Erythrocyte Micronucleus Test).
• Dose range Finding Studies (Rodents and Large Animals).
• Acute, Sub-Chronic, Chronic Studies (Rodents And Large Animals).
• Repeat Dose Toxicity Studies.
• Safety Pharmacology Studies.
• Carcinogenicity Studies (Life Span Study In Mice And Rats).